Our health is like mood and weather. Depending on the environment and consumption, weather changes, health changes, and mood changes. One common condition greatly affects the stomach. So if your stomach is upset and makes you rush to the toilet room repeatedly, you become weak. You become weak because you are avoiding food or drinks that will make it worse, and eventually, no intake at all. If you don’t eat and drink right, dehydration and hyperacidity may happen next and that is worst.
To avoid dehydration, there’s a hydrite solution available in pharmacies. I bought a few of them when my son was dehydrated. Just add hot water and consume it all.
But…going off to buy that hydrite solution is impossible when your stomach is already rumbling. So try these easy home remedies which ingredients are just around your kitchen.
- Formulate your own hydrite solution to replace electrolytes and water to your body. Put a 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 4 teaspoons of brown sugar into the water which should be consumed for two days. Add a little bit of lemon juice.
- Drink tea in hot water to reduce inflammation of your intestine.
With that, you may feel better and can go to a nearest store (if there’s no one to run the errand for you) for something to eat. You should have something to intake to avoid hyperacidity.
- Jellyace, yogurt and yakult are good choices to restore the healthy and helpful bacterias in your stomach.
- Eat banana to maintain your potassium level.
- Blend a soft-cooked carrot and eat it to improve digestion and boost your immune system.
- Eat watery fruits such as watermelon and orange.
- Avoid fruit juices like apple juice as high fructose makes digestion not good.
And best of all, have enough REST.
I hope these simple home remedies help you avoid dehydration and hyperacidity. But for severe cases, seek immediate medical help.
Always be well as Health is Wealth.